Xenomorph-LockXenomorph-Lock

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Inanimate Alice Episode 1 Inanimate Alice Episode 1

Brilliant

In every single sense this is a masterpiece. It is so heartfelt and original, and it makes me care what will happen to Alice next. It is very disturbing in some ways, but... it's so disturbing that it's strangely beautiful. I like how you made some parts dark but never grotesque. I can't wait to see what happens next.

The Pick of Destiny The Pick of Destiny

I liked it

I usually hate rythm games because I suck so much at them, but I had a hard time hating this one. I won't complain about the lack of Tenacious D music (you should release another version in the future of this: The Tenacious Edition!), and you at least picked good music. Nice work there.

LilDwarf responds:

You know, I like that idea...in fact I just might make it >:)

Bullet Bill 2 Bullet Bill 2

Enjoyable.

I must say this is a fine game. It's very simplistic but chalenging enough to keep you playying for more than a few minutes. It's also very addictive. Good show.

Newbs NG Site Tutorial Newbs NG Site Tutorial

Uninteresting and Un-Needed

While I respect that you only want to help new people, this tutorial was not needed. When you apply for an account they automatically direct you to the part of the site that explains everything, so this information would only be unknown to idiots who are simply asking for the ban. It was akind gesture but ultimately void of much value.

1Dizmal1 responds:

theres just one thing though, your a noob.

Castle Destroyer Castle Destroyer

It was cool.

I'm sure I would've liked it much more if I had more gaming skill (laugh). But this was still way cool and well made. Good job!