Xenomorph-LockXenomorph-Lock

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

How It Feels to Chew 5Gum How It Feels to Chew 5Gum

I liked it

I don't get it. But I like it.

Michelle & Feo Pilot Michelle & Feo Pilot

Probably one of the most well deserved 10's and...

5's ever given to a Newgrounds flash. The animation was excellent, and the writing, while not the greatest, complemented the style very well. It was random at times, but it was the smart kind of random: the kind of random you look at and say "Hey! That was really clever! Ha Ha!"

It reminded me a lot of Ren & Stimpy, and I loved how you never repeated the same drawing twice. Every time you portrayed a character or emotion it was different. You brought out your animation fully and expertly.

I look forward to more from you in the future! Keep doing what you're doing. I think you definitely have a career in animation ahead of you.

Good Ol' Friendly Nes Ep1 Good Ol' Friendly Nes Ep1

This either isn't funny or I missed the point

If you were trying to be funny, mission failed. It was just disturbing. Not too disturbing - not like The Ring disturbing. More like...Michael Jackson disturbing.

If you weren't trying to be funny and were trying to be disturbing, then I'm not sure you get any points there either. This isn't all that original at all.

Good animation though.

Pokmon Papaya Version P3 Pokmon Papaya Version P3

This isn't funny

Congratulations. You have successfully found a way of making alcoholism, child abuse, spousal abuse, and children swearing not funny.

Also: just because you can use a chainsaw sound effect doesn't mean you should.

VCR Stays In VCR Stays In

And they say getting outside is good for you

Nice PSA there. People need to know this information.

Ludicolo Ludovico Ludicolo Ludovico

Why is this not done to all clock-haters?

Very nice work, Grey.

Five all the way, buddy.

teaser ::: Clock Day '07 teaser ::: Clock Day '07

I love you

You are the God of all clocks. This looks like the most epic movie since South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut.

Keep going man. I looked at this and realized just what a shit-load of time it took to make, and I know a full-length version can't be easy. Keep fighting strong for B.

Who Shot SBC? Part 2 Who Shot SBC? Part 2

Loved it.

Please conclude it soon! You have me on the edge of my seat!

Children of Clocks Children of Clocks

That was beautiful.

You sir have made one of the greatest flashes I have ever had the pleasure to 5.

B-Fuddled B-Fuddled

Genius. Pure genius.

Sometimes I get tired of all the B jokes, but it's good to know you thought of an original way to employ a classic joke. Loved it and fived.